Mladen Prajdić has updated his SSMS Tools PACK to work with SQL Server 2008.
Here are some of the cool new things
– Query Execution History (Soft Source Control) and Current Window History:
Save all executed queries to file or database and easily find them.
Current window history is a dockable window that show queries executed in a currently active window. There is also a search box at the top that filters results as you type
– Search Database Data:
Search for a value in all non-binary columns in all tables in the database
– Uppercase/Lowercase keywords:
Set all keywords to uppercase or lowercase letters. Custom keywords can be added. Doesn’t check comments, text and quoted text anymore.
– Run one script on multiple databases:
Run selected or full window text on selected databases on the currently connected server.
– Copy execution plan bitmaps to clipboard:
Copy selected or all execution plans to a bitmap that is saved on the clipboard.
– Search Results in Grid Mode and Execution Plans:
Find all occurrences of your search string in the execution plans or in the results in datagrid mode.
– Generate Insert statements for a single table, the whole database or current resultsets in grids:
Generate insert statement from your data.
– Text document Regions and Debug sections:
Add Regions and Debug section in your scripts to ease development experience.
– Running custom scripts from Object explorer’s Context menu:
Speedy execution of custom scripts from Object Explorer’s context menus.
– CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) stored procedure generation:
Generate Customizable CRUD stored procedures for all tables in your database.
– New query template:
Create a template that is shown when creating a new query window.
Download SSMS Tools PACK 1.1 here: http://www.ssmstoolspack.com/Download.aspx