Today is the one year anniversary of Less Than Dot, I cannot believe this, time is flying by so fast. I would like to list some stats about the site and also list the most popular blogposts, wiki pages and forum posts.
First the site stats.
As you can see FireFox is the number one browser, this is of course expected with a technical site. It is also interesting to see that Chrome is the number 3 browser already.
Here is where the users are coming from, these are the top 10 countries
|Danger Hiptop||> 0.00%|
|Playstation 3||> 0.00%|
|Nintendo Wii||> 0.00%|
Windows has almost 88% of the market followed by the Mac and Linux, the iPhone is in number 4
Now we go on to the content on this site.
Most popular blogposts
Most popular Wiki pages
- SQL Server Programming Hacks – 100+ List (19,784 views)
- ASP.NET Hacks (19,405 views)
- Main Page (18,391 views)
- ASP.NET: Access Master Page controls from the Content Page (6,170 views)
- 5 ways to return rows from one table not in another table (5,757 views)
- ASP.NET: Add a total row to a GridView (4,804 views)
- ASP.NET: Convert HTML tables to a DataSet (4,548 views)
- ASP.NET: Insert data into SQL Server (4,243 views)
- Concatenate Values From Multiple Rows Into One Column Ordered (4,150 views)
- Case Sensitive Search (3,508 views)
Most popular forum posts
That is it, thank you for visiting and we will have lots of more content coming up in the year ahead. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask in our forums