Here is an overview of the articles I published in the last quarter of 2014.
- MCSE Prep: Overview of T-SQL Windowing Functions Part 1
- MCSE Prep: Overview of T-SQL Windowing Functions Part 2
The third and final part of this series will probably be published this month, so keep an eye on the site for more window functions awesomeness
- Format Durations in SQL Server Analysis Services
- Creating a box plot graph in SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services Add Calculated Series to a Graph
- Add a linear trendline to a graph in SQL Server Reporting Services
Yes, I had quite some SSRS inspiration the past months. Regarding the first tip about formatting durations: I wrote about potential issues with NULL values in the blog post Formatting Durations in SSAS: Caveat.