You may have noticed that I did a few posts about Simple.Data the last couple of days.
Here they are.
- Simple.Data and VB.Net the beginning
- Seeing the sql Simple.Data generates
- More Simple.Data with VB.Net: adding fields and tables
- Simple.Data and complex types: many to one
- Simple.Data and complex types: many to many
- Simple.Data and complex types: one to many
- Simple.Data and VB.Net The final queries
And to make it easier on you guys I also made a solution with all the examples I used and some more and put them up on GitHub.
I even added a readme file, for the first time ever.